1. General information on data processing
Please be informed that Airforce S.p.A., with headquarters in Via Cà Maiano, 140/E- 60044 Fabriano (AN) – Italy, Tax ID., VAT N. and BUSINESS REG. N. in ANCONA 01474440425 REA AN-144754 - REG. CAPITAL EUR 103.200 entirely paid up Tel. +39 0732 250468, Fax +39 0732249337, email: firstname.lastname@example.org(hereinafter “AIRFORCE”), may process your personal data; therefore, pursuant to article 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 (“GDPR”), we provide you with the following information.
2. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Airforce.
An updated list of the Data Processors can be requested by sending an email directly to the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com,
or by contacting Airforce in writing at the addresses provided above.
3. Purposes and Methods of Processing
Your data will be processed to register on the Site at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in the section “Work with Us” dedicated to career opportunities, where it is possible to upload voluntarily CVs and apply for any advertised jobs. Your data will be processed as part of the Data Controller's normal recruiting activity, in order to assess your candidacy with regard to a position or the provision of a service. Your photograph, if uploaded, may be stored in the company's recruitment management system (optional purpose). Your data will be stored by the Data Controller for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose, unless any applicable laws, including accounting regulations, require their conservation for a longer period. Your data will be processed in Italy or, in any case, in the EU.
4. Processing Method and Disclosure
5. Optional and mandatory consent to provide data, consequences of refusing consent and lawfulness of processing.
With reference to the purposes mentioned above, the provision of your data is mandatory as without it the Data Controller would not be able to assess your application and offer you position or agree on the provision of a service. The legal basis of the processing is, therefore, the assessment of the candidate with regard to a job offer or the provision of a service on their request (in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter b, of the GDPR).
With reference to the recruiting activity, subject to prior specific consent, Airforce may process personal data that the GDPR defines "special", as they may reveal, for example, general or specific health conditions (e.g. physical conditions, allergies, the inclusion in a protected category, a percentage of disability), to assess the candidate's fitness for certain duties or the possibility of being selected because included in a protected category. In this case, consent is optional, however, refusing to provide consent will inevitably lead to the impossibility for the candidate to be selected for the above-mentioned specific duties, or because included in a protected category.
Additionally, with reference to the recruiting activity, subject to prior specific consent, the Data Controller may acquire and manage, among your other personal data, one or more photographs, which will be included among the information collected during recruitment process, or job interviews, for selection purposes.
6. To whom and when we may transmit the Data Subject personal data.
In relation to the purposes mentioned above, and strictly within their limits, your data will, or may, be communicated in Italy or, in any case, in the EU:
(i) to all subjects involved in the recruiting activities aimed at stipulating a work or service contract, appointed and trained by the Data Controller in compliance with applicable regulations, based on their job descriptions;
(ii) to external consultants appointed to carry out the above-mentioned activities, if not specifically appointed Data Processors in writing.
The above-mentioned subjects, to whom your data will, or may, be communicated, if not appointed Data Processors in writing, will process personal data as Data Controllers in compliance with the applicable regulations, autonomously, as they are not part the processing carried out by Airforce. A detailed and up-to-date list of said subjects, including their respective headquarters, is available at all times at Airforce S.p.A.'s headquarters. In particular, your data may be processed by Airforce S.p.A., who will have access as Data Processor. Collected data may be disclosed on electronic communication networks, including the Internet. Your data will not be divulged.
7. Data Subject Rights
Article15 and subsequent articles of the GDPR give the Data Subject, in accordance with the provisions in article 12 of Regulation EU 679/2016, the right:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- to obtain information on the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, the identification data concerning data controller;
- to obtain the update, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or to block unlawful processing of their personal data – including any personal data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed – the certification to the effect that the operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Additionally, the Data Subject has the right:
- to revoke, at any time, consent (if provided) to the processing of personal data (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided before it was revoked);
- to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of their personal data, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- to complain to the relevant Data Protection Authority in the cases set by the GDPR, by contacting directly the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 - 00186 Rome, Italy. Website www.gpdp.it - www.garanteprivacy.it E-mail: email@example.com Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1
- to the portability of their personal data within the limits set by article 20 of the GDPR.
To obtain the detailed and up-to-date list of subjects to whom their personal data may be communicated and exercise the rights granted by article 15 and subsequent articles of the GDPR, the Data Subject my contact the Data Controller, Airforce S.p.A., at the addresses provided in article 1 herein.
8. Security Measures
Data processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and, since 25 May 2018, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adequate to the risk, in compliance with the methods in article 5, and following articles, and article 32, and following articles, of the GDPR, and any provisions of the Authority for the protection of personal data.
As a consequence, adequate security measures are in place to prevent the theft and unauthorised access, disclosure, amendment, destruction or use of personal data.
9. Processing Duration
In compliance with article 5, letter e), of the GDPR, personal data subject to processing will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above and, in any case, for no longer than 12 months from the last online update of the CV.